This issue includes:
- 16 updates, improvements and development in the latest release of KNX Home Server;
- a driver for Yamaha, Face ID for iOS devices and other functions of iRidium pro;
- exchange iRidium V2 license for iRidium pro with a 50% discount;
- new authorized partner in Switzerland and Liechtenstein
16 Updates, Improvements and Development
in the Latest Release of KNX Home Server
On March 11 iRidium mobile issued the latest release of KNX Home Server. Several burning and much expected updates were made in the 1.8 version.
Here is the top three:
- A capability to work with backups appeared in the i3 KNX app. If you delete necessary data by chance, you won’t have to restore them manually, simply return to the previous version.
- The “Climate” module is improved. There is a capability to control not only temperature but also the thermostat modes.
- Control of edge lighting of iRidium panel 7 from routines and macros is added. A screensaver for built-in panels is added.
All in all there are 16 updates, improvements and developments
The next version is planned to be released on April 1.
The 1.9 version will include:
– Guest mode – it will allow to limit access to certain rooms, and to ban or allow remote control and set timers;
– support of Fanvil intercom and other developments.
Driver for Yamaha, Face ID for iOS Devices
and Other New Functions of iRidium pro
There have been released several updates for iRidium pro.
Use iRidium for Yamaha driver in your projects.
It allows to create an interface to control Yamaha sound system and contains a list of commands and feedback channels that do not require additional setting.
To connect to Yamaha sound system, enter the IP-address of the equipment on the driver settings. Learn more
An update for projects where iOS devices are used to control the system. Face ID function is now available for them.
Face ID can be used to give access to controlling smart home to selected users. Learn more
Other functions have also been added. Now Amazon Alexa voice assistant can be connected to a project via scripts. A capability to activate and deactivate a proximity sensor on iOS and Android devices and some other useful functions have been added.
Exchange iRidium V2 License for iRidium pro
with a 50% Discount
We do not recommend using iRidium V2. New functions are added to i2 Control, i2 Control V2.2 apps and possible errors are not corrected. We recommend using iRidium pro instead of iRidium V2.
Starting on April 1 iRidium mobile provides a 50% discount from the dealer price of your iRidium V2 license key when you exchange it for iRidium pro license.
The terms of license exchange are valid till December 31, 2021. Starting on January 1, 2020 the exchange of licenses stops. And owners of iRidium V2 licenses who decide to transfer to iRidium pro will have to buy iRidium pro licenses at a price given in the calculator.
New Authorized Partner in Switzerland and Liechtenstein
We are glad to inform you that iRidium mobile has a new authorized partner in Switzerland and Liechtenstein – Domo-Supply (SDDS Sàrl) company.
Now you can buy the following products by iRidium mobile:
- KNX Home Server
- KNX Integration Server
- iRidium KNX server UMC
- iRidium panel 7
Phone: 0041 21 519 01 79
Address: Rte de Villars-le-Grand 18
1585 Salavaux Switzerland
You can also contact other authorized partners in Europe:
Phone: +31 (0) 24 622 29 55
Address: Edisonstraat 34
6604 BV Wijchen
TechnoDome Technology Solutions
Address: 21, A. Metaxa str Athens – Greece – Glyfada (Galleria Mall 2nd Floor), 16675
Phone: +370 655 15353
Address: Šeimyniškių g. 5A, Vilnius, Lithuania
Phone: +34 952 775 982
Address: Calle Los Jazmines, sn, Edificio Los Arcos – Oficinas 5-6, 29660 Nueva Andalucia – Marbella (Malaga) SPAIN
Interkontrol Elektronik San. Ve Tic. Ltd. Şti.
Phone: +90(216)428 81 15
Mobile:+90(533)352 43 81
Address: Tatlısu Mahallesi, Yesevi Sokağı, No: 1/29, 34774, Ümraniye, İstanbul, Turkey