This year we have new rules, more chances to win and 5 winners!
(smart homes, smart apartments, home cinemas, multiroom systems, etc.)
(smart offices, hotels, hospitals, conference halls, meeting rooms, classrooms, etc.)
(yachts, caravans, robots, catalogues, menus, etc.)
There will be only 1 winner in each nomination. A project from any nomination can get the Grand Prix of iRidium Awards 2016.
Besides nominations, we have a Special prize from iRidium mobile for an interface design that will amaze us with its graphic capabilities. If you have an interface design and not a complete automation project, send it to us. Perhaps, it is your design that will win a Special prize from iRidium mobile.
- Grand Prix – iPhone 6S + $500 credit for iRidium products
- A winner in each nomination – $500 credit for iRidium products
- Special prize from iRidium mobile for an interface design
What are the criteria:
- intuitive and smart interface;
- unique and complicated use of iRidium.
How to participate: till February 28
- Make a good video of your project.
- Upload the video to Youtube with #iRidiummobile hashtag.
- Fill in this entry form.
iRidium mobile team
IMPORTANT: Requirements to the video!
After the competition we’ll show your beautiful video on our web-site, on our official pages in social nets, at exhibitions where we and our partners take part and in all other resources available to us. We’ll always show your company name, as the integrator of the project, with contact information. So, spend some time on making a high-quality video of the project, and it will work well for YOU.
Technical requirements to the video:
- Duration: No more than 3 minutes
- Resolution: 1280 x 720 (HD), 1920×1080 (Full HD).
- Format: *.mp4, *.avi, *.mov, *.vmw
- What to show in the video:
- project name;
- integrator (company, free-lance integrator);
- interior of the project;
- control interface of all systems (climate, light, blinds, cameras, etc.);
- the process of control.
You are responsible for ensuring that any use of video, imagery or music meets copyright and fair-use laws.
By submitting a video to the contest, you grant iRidium mobile a royalty-free, irrevocable right to reproduce, publish distribute, perform, display, create derivative works of the submission, or otherwise use the work for commercial purposes, and authorize others to do so.