Another Driver in iRidium pro – SNMP
Now iRidium pro can control devices supporting a standard internet protocol – SNMP. SNMP devices include routers, switches, servers, work stations, printers, etc. You can learn more about setting SNMP driver by the link below.
New Interfaces – iOS 13
- weather widget;
- fast move from room to room (on a tablet);
- info blocks of temperature, humidity, CO2 level in rooms;
- control widgets in rooms are united into functional groups;
- control from an apartment plan;
- fast transformation of projects from a tablet to a smart phone and vice versa;
- fast change of project resolution with packs of icons for every resolution;
- setting does not require JS knowledge.
Learn more by the links below.
“Basics of Work in iRidium pro” On-line Course
On October 7 on-line course “Basics of work in iRidium pro” starts. It`s a 4-week course for newcomers with a trainer guidance, that explains how:
- to create and set interfaces;
- to set a server;
- to select a license;
- to work with customers.
More about the course, bonuses and registration at the link below.
“iRidium Script” On-line Course
On October 14 we launch of a 4-week course “iRidium script”. During the course with a trainer guidance you will learn:
- to work with the script to realize all wishes of a customer;
- to create a unique interface from scratch:
- to create an interface to fit the corporate style of a customer;
- to create a new driver.
You can read more about the course and register by the link below.